10/27/10

DNB @ Fan Jam

Today is the start of a new season for the Toronto Raptors. I was down at Fan Jam and talked with a lot of fans and asked them basic questions. 1. What are you most excited about for this Raptor Season and 2. What are you most fearful about for this Raptor season. There is also some stuff with Akil Augustine from NBA TV Canada and Kat and Candice from your Dance Pac on the actual event from Sunday. Like I have been saying on Twitter it was a fun event and had a great time talking with Raptor fans. This worked out well and I can see us try something like this more then a few more times throughout the season. So have a listen to all the folks we talked with at Fan Jam.



Tonight is as mentioned is the start of another NBA season for the Toronto Raptors. It also is the start for me doing basketball for another season on The Score.com and Score Mobile. I will be there probably about 20 minutes before the tip and you can join me with this link. Or hit up the Score.com or Score Mobile. I love live blogging all the sports I do for The Score but there is nothing more fun for me then Raptor games. That is in part, because of all the great Raps fans that make the halftime and during the game fly by with all of their comments. I am going be at the ACC Friday on a secret mission for DNB Fans so I won't be covering it, but more info on that as it becomes available. For now a new season is here and ready to get it rolling. Thanks also one more time to Myck Kabongo for helping out with our NBA preview. He is a nice young man and I look forward to cheering him on down at Texas next season with his fellow Canadians Thompson and Joseph who start their freshman seasons at Texas this year.

So the time for talking from me and for you is over. It is time to see what happens when the lights come on for the Toronto Raptors this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment