2/17/11

Thanks CB...I Am A Cartoon


This will be the last mention of Chris Bosh in the blog for awhile. Least I hope it is. Ian McClusky is a talented guy who did a number of funny cartoons with Nat from Heels on Hardwood. He also won a contest put on by former Raptor Charlie V. He is beyond being talented at what he does, a passionate Raptor fan as well. In his latest Cartoon from his website he made for the Chris Bosh Return, it seems that I make an appearance as well. I had joked with Ian about doing a cartoon of me. Well he took me at my word and made a pretty good likeness. So I don't want to ruin the cartoon for you, so just go look and see what happens but needless to say I come off better than Chris Bosh does at the end of it all. While you are on the site check out some of the other cartoons as well. I have seen them all and they all make me laugh. So now I am a cartoon what is next? A talking Dino Blogger Bobble Head? Who knows. But I can't tell you how thrilled I am that Ian thought enough of me to turn me into a Cartoon Hero!!! Thanks Man!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment