9/30/13

This Week In Raptorland Is Back For Another Season

We are back for another season of This Week in Raptorland. I am down covering media day on Monday and will have stuff from that in the next episode. In this first episode myself and our new co-host John Chick talk about the outlook for the Toronto Raptors as this season is about to get underway.



John rights for CBC on the NBA and the Raptors and is as I stated an old friend of mine. I want to thank Josh Lewenberg for all his work last season on the podcast. I wish Josh all the best as his career grows with TSN. It is good to be back for another season. This year we are going try and keep the podcast down to 30-45 minute look at the Raptors and NBA each week. Will nail down a day that you can expect once the official season is underway.

No comments:

Post a Comment