2/17/14

This Week In Raptorland Is Back For An All Star Edition

The band is back for This Week In Raptorland. It has been a terrible year for doing the podcast. It is one of my bigger regrets about this season because I love doing it more than almost anything I do on here. But we're here today with a damn fine hour on how TSN treats basketball fans, The Raptors at the All Star Break and a lot of other great stuff. It has been awhile so in case you forgot along for the ride with me is John Chick basketball writer for the CBC.


If you want to read some more on the TSN issue I wrote this in the early hours of the morning which is I am not sure what time in Russia. Olympics are killing me slowly but in any case there is that and our interview with Jack Armstrong to check out.

No comments:

Post a Comment